Family/Spouse Visa


There is eligible criteria to sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada, Australia, UK, USA and other countries.

Who is eligible to sponsor their spouse, partner or child

A person can sponsor his/her spouse, partner or dependent child if:

  • A person at least 18 years old
  • A person a should citizen, a permanent resident of Country
    • If you’re a citizen of the country living outside of the country, you must show that you plan to live in the country when the persons a person want to sponsor become permanent residents.
    • A person can’t sponsor someone if he/she a permanent resident living outside the country.
  • A person should prove that he/she is not receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability

Comments are closed.