Provincial Nominee Program is an easy pathway to Canada Permanent Residence. Each Canadian province and territory has its unique provincial nominee program except Quebec and Nunavut which has a different selection system. Each Provincial Nominee program should have a minimum of one immigration stream aligned with the Federal Express Entry stream.
These streams are called as the Enhanced Nomination Streams and candidates get 600 additional points towards their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score on getting a successful nomination certificate.
Here is the list of Provinces/Territories holding their unique PNPs. Browse as per your choice.
- Alberta – Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
- British Columbia – British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- Manitoba – Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- New Brunswick – New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
- Newfoundland & Labrador – Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
- Nova Scotia – Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
- Ontario – Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
- Prince Edward Island – Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
- Saskatchewan – Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Yukon – Yukon Nominee Program (YNP)
- Northwest Territories – Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)