Skilled Nominated visa -subclass 491
FAMILY STREAM) VISAS- MEDIUM AND LONG-TERM STRATEGIC SKILLS LIST (MLTSSL)
The new 491 visa, Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) subclass 491 visa will enable eligible skilled workers and their families to live, work and study in designated regional areas of Australia for 5 years. Visa holders will be eligible to apply for a Permanent Residence visa after three years. Applicants for this visa must be nominated by:
- anAustralian state or territory government agency or
- sponsored by aneligible family member residing in a designated regional area and be invited to apply for the visa, following submission of an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- have a relevant occupation on the 190 occupation list (MLTSSL)
- have a suitable skills assessmentfor the occupation
- Lodge an EOI and be invited to apply
- meet the points test pass mark of 65 points.
- Be aged between 18 and 44 inclusive
- have Competent English
- be invited to apply.
- Meet health and character requirements.
Point Calculate: You would need to score a minimum of 65 points.
Maximum Point you can claim from following factors:
- Age – 25 points
- English language skills – 20 points
- Skilled employment experience (Additional points for Australian Experience – 20 points
- Educational qualifications – 20 points
- Specialist education qualification -10 points
- Australian study requirement – 05 points
- Professional Year in Australia – 05 points
- Credentialled community language -05 points
- Study in regional Australia -05 points
- Partner skills – 10 points
- Nomination or sponsorship- 15 Points