Yes, many Canadian DLI colleges and Universities accepting PTE.
Frequently asked questions
- Is PTE acceptable for Canada Study?
- How to prepare SOP(Statement of Purpose)?
The statement of purpose for Canadian visa is a document based on 3000 to 4000 words. A student is required to write reasons for getting selected and how much he/she is deserving to study in such university. The discussion of major subjects and your interest in learning them can also be included in the SOP.
- What is GIC?
The Canadian government needs an assurance that student land in Canada, with sufficient funds (at least C$10,000) to cover your living expenses in Canada for one year, and to do so, students need to purchase a GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate).
- Is spouse can go with spouse as dependant in Canada?
Spouse can apply for Open work permit id he/she meets the requirement.
- From where a student get the medical done?
From Panel Doctor – list provided by High Commission.
- What is GTE in Australia study?
All applicants for a Student visa must show they are coming to Australia temporarily to gain a quality education. The Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement is not intended to exclude students who, after studying in Australia, develop skills Australia needs and who then go on to apply for permanent residence.
- How show many(funds) calculate for Australia study visa?
It is the sum of one year tuition fee, livening expenses of one year and travel charge.
- How old funds required for Australia study visa?
Education loan or 3- 6 months old, depends upon the level of University.
- Is spouse can go with spouse as dependant in Australia?
Yes, if he/she meet the requirement.
- How old funds required for UK study visa?
Educational loan or 28 days old.
- How old funds required for USA study visa?
Education loan or as per the requirement of the College/University.