How study visa help students to get PR?

How study visa help students to get PR?

International students who complete their post-secondary education in Canada may apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit, or PGWP, in order to gain Canadian work experience. 🇨🇦

Now the days students are studying online because of Covid-19. Even through students are eligible for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) if they will complete their 50 % in Canada.

The PGWP allows eligible international graduates to work in Canada after their studies for a period of up to three years.

With at least one year of experience students may eligible for popular permanent residence pathways such as the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) and the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Rural Northern Immigration Pilot Program(RNIP) Atlantic Immigration program (AIPP). Low IELTS bands score are required for PNP, RNIP and AIPP program. Having Canadian study and work experience will additional points in Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score under Express Entry, which is the main system that Canada uses to welcome economic class immigrants.
Study visa is the best way to get PR in Canada.🎓

For more details contact :📞8439500005 , 7527800009

Connect with us on

Our experts are available on Mobile , WhatsApp & Zoom.
Visit – 💻

#studyabroad #visa #studyvisa #ImmigratetoCanada #CanadaImmigration #ielts #pte #sepintake #studyincanada #canada #immigration #canadavisa #onlinevisa #canadaonline #canadavfs #CoronaVirus #StayHomeStaySafe #StaySafe #Covid19 #Covid_19 #SocialDistancing