Study Visa for Cyprus
Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean, Cyprus’ coastal line is indented and rocky in the north with long sandy beaches in the south. The north coastal plain, covered with olive and carob trees, is backed by the steep and narrow Pentadaktylos mountain range of limestone, rising to a height of 1.042 m. In the south, the extensive mountain massif of Troodos, covered with pine, dwarf oak, cypress and cedar, culminates in the peak of Mount Olympus, 1.953 m. above sea level. Between ther Troodos range and the Pentadaktylos mountain range lies the fertile plain of Messaoria. Arable land constitutes 46.8 percent of the total area of the island. There are no rivers, only torrents which flow after heavy rain.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN CYPRUS
- Study in Cyprus and explore Europe and the Mediterranean.
- A Year or more on a beautiful and historic island.
- High-quality academics and a flexible curriculum.
- Inclusive fees and great program value.
- Thriving Hotel & Tourism Industry.
- Paid Internships in Hotel & Tourism Industry.
- Low Tuition Fees & World wide acceptable Degrees.
- No Requirements of Formal English Language Tests.
- No Sponsors Requirements.
- No Bank Statements Requirements.
- Easy Procedure
- Highest Visa Ratio
Every applicants who are intending to study in Cyprus must have completed a secondary level education or the equivalent of twelve years of schooling to get admission in the INTERNAPA COLLEGE for undergraduate level or Bachelors level, similarly the students must have to complete the undergraduate level education or Bachelors level Education to get admission for the post graduate level.
Colleges in Cyprus
- Cothm College
- InterNapa College
- CDA College
- Global College
- American College
- Larnaca College